Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Want to Sell (225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eau de Vie

Sadly we have to offer our monocoqued junk-rigged Pahi 42 for sale due to getting cancer 3 years ago. She is all ready to go from next Spri…

Started by david duval-hall

0 Oct 21, 2015

Tiki 26 for sale - UK south coast

I'm trading up to a Tiki 30, so my Tiki 26 is for sale in Poole, Dorset, UK.  Price £5000 This boat sails beautifully and I've lived aboard…

Started by Chris Boxer

4 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Chris Boxer

Pahi 42 for sale

Hello friends, I had arranged for Kaimalolo to work as a charter boat in Central America, and she was on her way there but sadly the deck…

Started by Jason Belmont

4 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Jason Belmont

Tangaroa mk 1 for sale

Hi Folks, Niknana is up for sale again. I've left Greece now so unfortunately, she has to go to a new home :( I've up-loaded some pictures…

Started by sarah

0 Aug 23, 2015

Tehini For Sale

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are selling our family Tehini-Windcat, she was built 25 Years ago out of marineply and glass fibre. Ketc…

Started by Tim

3 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Rob Daigle

Exchange Tiki 26 plans with Pahi 31 plans: anyone?

Hiya all - I have an unused set of Tiki26 plans (#416) and I'd like to trade them with an equivalent, complete and unused set of Pahi 31 pl…

Started by Pippo

0 Aug 12, 2015

Tiki 46 Peace IV now for sale

In my last post, I mentioned that Peace would be for sale this spring.  Well, now she is so if you are interested, please contact me right…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

13 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Rob Daigle

Tiki 38 for Sale

I am Putting up for sale my much loved Tiki 38 (Jigal) to fund the construction of my house in Indonesia.
She is in Fantastic condition and…

Started by aaron peverell

0 Jul 1, 2015

PAHI 42 - ready to circumnavigate!

MAHUINI was built 1995-1998 with the best materials (all invoices available) and to a very high standard. The present owner has sailed her…

Started by Ingo Baumann

9 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Ingo Baumann

WHARRAM TIKI 38 HULLS (2) for sale

I have two lovely TIKI 38 hulls ready for that special sailing enthusist to complete the buildout and to set sail to their dreams. They are…

Started by Charles Powell

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Charles Powell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service