Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

The Boats (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

narai mk4

hello, I m interrested to built a narai , but before I would like to look and visite a Narai mk4 . I need help , where can I find this boat…

Started by barcelo mickael

0 Apr 28, 2014

Is this really a Wharram?

Hi All, First off want to say this is an Awesome site :) We've purchased our tiki 38 Catknapp and are picking her up in a few days. This…

Started by Tristram Cheer

3 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Rod Jones

Calling all Tangaroa owners! I'd love to see some pics of your cabin interiors...

I plan to modify the interior of my soon to be new Tangaroa MKIV. Currently she has one double bunk and two singles forward. I'd like to ad…

Started by Brandon Gamble

25 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Budget Boater

Which Wharram??

Well, I was going to build a Tiki 30, but the costs were prohibitive, what with yard fees etc. Also time is catchiing up with me and "him i…

Started by Jane Sewell

8 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Penn D

How wet is forward cockpit on Tiki 46?

We're curious as to how much splashing and waves you get in the forward cockpit of the Tiki 46, and under what conditions? Hans, I see you…

Started by Rusty Gesner

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by wakataitea

46' Wharram Tiki in Grenada

Does anyone know anything about the 46' Tiki in Grenada "Follower" (not sure thats the name) or the Agent selling it, "Monika"?  I'm consid…

Started by Rob Daigle

13 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Chip Rothenberger

Plans For WAM Proas?

You probably know already...."WAM" = Waan Aelõñ in Majel: a grassrootsnon-profit, non-government organization that trains Marshall Islandsy…

Started by Pete Cresswell

6 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Pete Cresswell

outrigger sailing canoes..

Hi All,Im looking at building a tiki 21 this year but before i do i thought i'd build an outrigger sailing canoe to get a feel for the buil…

Started by Joshua del Mar

15 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Pete Cresswell

Tanenui, what to look at??

Hi I'm going to look at a Tanenui, anyone out there with any advice with what to look out for, other than the general stuff. Thanks

Started by reg

10 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Billy Delaney

Tiki is

Coming from New Zealand we are used to the word Tiki.  It is a carved figure often hung on a necklace.  It symbolizes the first man created…

Started by Jay Bennett

0 Oct 22, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service