Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

The Boats (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 46 in the rain?

Hi all, a couple of questions for you more experienced live aboards. We currently own a tiki 30 which we coastal cruise in and around Singa…

Started by Nigel Signal

26 May 12, 2015
Reply by Jose Alberto Garibaldi

Tanenui Lumber Cut List?

I got the Hinemoa and Tiki 26 study plans and in the materials lists they have how many sheets of plywood, of what thickness and for which…

Started by Allen Bosely

1 May 3, 2015
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Tiki 38 for a Family of 4?

Hi, I just bought a set of tiki 21 plans with the intention of building it as a prelude to building a bigger boat a little later on, but ha…

Started by Josh

29 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Patrick John McGrath

Intro & questions about building a Hinemoa

Hello all, A brief introduction. My name is Allen Bosely, I live on Big Island Hawaii.  I have been pouring over designs, then finding Jame…

Started by Allen Bosely

4 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by laurent

Tiki 21 Junk Rig

I wonder how well this would sail as compared to the Wing Sail. It sure looks pretty awesome!

Started by Brad Ingram

1 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Kristian Paulsson

anyone have crab claw on a tiki 38?

just received the tiki 38 plans. My thought is to go to crab claw for a bunch of reasons. Anyone else using crab on tiki 38? If so, how lar…

Started by clif high

11 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Scott Veirs

Raka - how are they

I have come across a cheap Raka for sale - it needs some work but perhaps worth the while.  I am keen to hear from other Raka owners as to…

Started by Jay Bennett

4 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Jay Bennett

Tiki 23.5'????

I was having a good look at my Tiki 21 plans and wondering about making a boat with the full 3 sheets of ply for a boat length of about 23.…

Started by LastParadise

3 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by LastParadise

Any Wharram boats in the South Carolina area?

Hello everyone.  I'm interested in buying or building a Wharram in the near future.  I'm especially interested in looking at a Tiki 30 so i…

Started by Brad

6 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Roger

Modifications to a Tanenui - concern

Hi I am looking at what I think is a Foam Core GRP Tanenui (advertised as Tiki 30) with some modifications.  I suspect this is the same yac…

Started by Ian Spruce

4 May 17, 2014
Reply by Andy Best-Dunkley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service