The Boats (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 36

Any updates on the tiki 36? Has JWD approved the plans? Andrew

Started by Andrew

12 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by anderson do nascimento verdan

Tiki 21 Keel Dimensions

Can someone tell me the keel dimensions for the Tiki21?  I'm missing that sheet.  Guessing 15mm by 20mm?  Any reason not to just use a big…

Started by LastParadise

1 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by hasan cengiz yazar

how much should a tiki 21 weigh

hi all. im in Christchurch, NZ. Just bought a Tiki 21 and was reading the plans and Wharram talks about each hull weighting around 60kgs. i…

Started by rob hughes-games

6 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by kim whitmyre

how to tie on rudders on tiki 21?

We are rehabilitating an older tiki 21 . Nearly done, we are now faced with no plans, and have to deduce how the rudders were to be attache…

Started by clif high

9 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Darwin Barreiro

Tiki 21 Hatches

Hello All, Can anyone comment on how waterproof the main hatch on the Tiki 21 is in a sea or in strong rain? As you can see in the photo, m…

Started by Roger

6 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Roger

Hull Curve

I notice there is a curve on the hull of the Pahi and Tiki designs, can anyone tell me if this curve has been added to the classic designs.…

Started by Brian Paton

21 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by wakataitea

sled or cockpit mount for tiki 26

Hello all,i was wondering what are the pro's and cons of having the outboard mounted in these two positions,if any cheers paul.

Started by paul anderson

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by paul anderson

incredible

un petit mot pour prevenir les gens qui doutent encore des performances des catamarans wharram , janvier aux canaries , sérénité , un pahi4…

Started by jean philippe desfarges

2 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by jean philippe desfarges

tangaroa MK IV

could someone please tell me is it standard for the tangaroa to be sloop or 2 masted have seen both also looking at buying one here in OZ a…

Started by robert

6 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by robert

T26 building time?

Does anyone have experience of Tiki 26's real building time?My friend built the Tiki 21 and his building time was double compared to the Wh…

Started by kales

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service