Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

The Boats (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiki 46 alert

We were the guinea pig for the Tiki 46 having bought our plans back in 1994 before Wharrams had drawn them.  We have hull number one.  So d…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

0 Sep 23, 2010

Modified Wharrams

A place to list the good and the bad modifications that your Wharram has or that you may be thinking of making. Everyone would love to know…

Started by Budget Boater

23 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by WaveDancer & Bella

Wharram's re-sale value

I'm a boat builder to trade and I am totally sold on Wharram's to the extent that the boat I am building for my own use is a Pahi 63 of whi…

Started by Geminidawn

32 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Chuck Valley

Tiki 26 in Scotland/Northern England

Hi I used to own a Hinemoa, and I would like to have another Wharram. Does anyone have a Tiki 26 in the North of England or in Scotland tha…

Started by John McDonagh

0 Apr 20, 2010

Your Build?

Hi All..As I have been made to be aware that there is quite probably a discrepancy between Wharram's forecasts for build times and construc…

Started by Joshua del Mar

7 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by wakataitea

Pahi 42 named Arenui Waka?

Hello all.  My family will be taking off this summer to buy and live on a sailboat for a year or more.  We would like to buy a Wharram if o…

Started by Chris Curtis

2 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Lima Nova

Boat choices, between the Pahi 42 and the Tiki38?

Hello Folks.  I recently posted another question about the 42, but it got me thinking about some larger issues, specifically choice.   I ha…

Started by Chris Curtis

16 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Chris Curtis

Tropical Bugs.

Hi All, Im wondering if any of you who are/have built in the tropics have encountered the wood eating bug named "buc-buc" ?see link: http:/…

Started by Joshua del Mar

6 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Polinesio - Tarcisio Silva

Tiki 26.

Well i finally bit the bullet and got my Tiki 26 plans direct from Wharrams. I got ripped off 70% duty by Philippines customs but the pain…

Started by ruth turnbull

2 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Ralf

Tiki 46 haul out

We had hoped to manage a less costly haul out in the Bahamas on a sandy beach and it nearly happened. But Nev got injured and couldn't work…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

11 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Wharram-Fenua

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service