Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Sails and Rigs (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tension haubans pahi 42

bonjour à tous , quelqu un pourrait il me renseigner sur la tension que je dois appliquer aux divers haubans de mon pahi , ceux ci me sembl…

Started by jean philippe desfarges

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by jean philippe desfarges

NEW SAILS

Hi Folks!!! I'm in the process to get new sails for our Tiki 38 and we are looking for sail makers and  a complete sail set specifications…

Started by alex

7 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Olivier R.

asymetric spy with sock on tiki 38, some fix solution ..

Hi all,  I would like to let the asy spi with sock in front my tiki 38', why because if not alone and without auto pilot you will never eve…

Started by Shundo

9 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Jacques

Traveller arrangements Tiki 21

In planning out the rigging on my Tiki 21, I'm lacking detail on how to rig the traveller. I'd be interested in how others have arranged th…

Started by Ian Bamsey

4 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by kim whitmyre

sail modifications

Axel asked me about the modification we made to our sails on our Tiki 46. They worked so well, perhaps others might be interested. We had b…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

5 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Rusty Gesner

sunfish rig on a Melanesia

I aim to try using a sunfish rig on my Melanesia? It looks like it should be a good combination to me. Someone must have tried this already…

Started by John Galilee

1 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Pete Cresswell

Mast and Rudders

My new boat Tiki 21 "Gratitude" is currently enjoying the winter comforts of a nice dry barn on Dartmoor. The hulls are being prepared for…

Started by Ian Bamsey

2 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Penn D

Roller/Furler arrangement

I'm refurbishing my newly acquired Tiki 21. Currently it has a roller/furler arrangement for the jib: see photo below. This has a drum and…

Started by Ian Bamsey

6 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Robert Sheridan

Replacement mast for Tiki 21

Just sorting out my old timber Mast on my Tiki 21, but would like to replace with an alloy one in the near future. The idea is to build up…

Started by Rob Wilkinson

1 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Ian Bamsey

mast placement

Hello all, Im looking to re-rig my tangaroa mk4 with a crab claw,ketch set up. Can any body tell me where to place the main mast? If any of…

Started by matt connolly

2 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by matt connolly

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service