Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Other Items (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wharram Insurance for the South Pacific

I'm looking to get insurance for the Pahi 63 and it's occupants. It will be a commercial venture either as club property or charter. I have…

Started by Geminidawn

2 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by alex

haulage: where how if...

how is the best way to haulauge the boat by crane? could it be dangerous if I often put the boat onto the water and out again?

Started by adriano meis

3 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by adriano meis

For those of you on Facebook

Some social groups you may be interested in:   Nomads of the Wind: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=h#!/group.php?gid=134164639208   Wan…

Started by Geminidawn

0 Jun 9, 2010

Registration

Hello,   I was just wondering if anyone has found an alternative registration process which avoids some of the hoops we otherwise have to j…

Started by Tom

0 Feb 21, 2010

Allergies

Hi all, First, thanks for the info about painting. Now, I have become highly sensitive to epoxy and so happy that this is the end: I could…

Started by Jacques

5 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Tom

Strictly Sail Miami

Hello all, We will be exibiting Abaco our Tiki 30 at the Miami boat show. The show starts Thursday Feb 12 thru Monday Feb 16. I hope to see…

Started by boatsmith

2 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Budget Boater

Checked Out?

Pretty strange the way Creed closed his blog right at the sceduled launch time. Wonder what's up. David

Started by boatsmith

13 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Patrick

Wharram find @ 2008 Port Townsend Wooden Boat Fest

I took these at the 2008 Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival. Sorry for the minimal coverage...what was I thinking? I consider myself evolvi…

Started by Pierre LaRochelle

0 Jan 26, 2009

Beat and Beatrize's Tiki 38 set for launch

Sunday, Sep 21 at five oclock Aluna is ready to get wet.San Leandro marin launch ramp in the San Francisco bay,Ca.It promises to be a great…

Started by boatsmith

3 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Jacques

RSS

© 2020   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service