Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Looking for....Want to Buy (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any owners/builders in the North/Middle of England.

As per the title - Any owners/builders in the north/middle of England......that wouldn't mind my partner and I coming to look at a Wharram,…

Started by reg

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by reg

Aluminium mast

Hi, first i want to congralute the website forum. I'm a portuguese guy that build a tiki30 and now wants some help with the mast. My mast,…

Started by Rui Sérgio Cardoso Fonseca

4 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Geminidawn

Wanted - Second Hand Beam for Tiki 26 (UK)

I aim to refurbish my bow beam with out taking her off her mooring. Does anyone have or know of a used beam that i could put on for a bit,…

Started by John Galilee

0 Nov 16, 2010

Looking for a Wharram in South Africa

I am looking for a Wharram, preferably in South Africa, that would be able to accommodate a family of five adults. We don't mind a fixer up…

Started by Meggan de Robz

4 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by John& Kat Wilkie

Delivery captain sought - Samoa to Seattle

If you would know of a reliable  delivery captain capable  of taking a wharram pahi from american samoa to seattle, please pass along this…

Started by clif high

4 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by clif high

Tiki 38, 46 or Pahi 42 wanted

Hi everyone, I am still looking to purchase a Tiki 38, 46 or Pahi 42 in good condition in Australia or Asia. I am now in a position to buy…

Started by David Broun

17 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by David Broun

Wanted to purchase a Pahi 42 to 50 footer, or Tiki of similar size

Hello all,i am interested in purchasing a Wharram ocean going cat, likely the Pahi 42 or larger. Problem is that i am on the west coast of…

Started by clif high

14 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by clif high

assistance for old bald bast...fellow please

I have apparently been working too long, and too hard (head down kind of stuff) so understand i am a bit out of the flow of things. However…

Started by clif high

12 May 28, 2010
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

2nd Hand Design Book, Study Plans, Unused Plans?

Hi Guys,Does anyone out there have a design book and/or study plans for the Tiki's 21-30 they would like to sell, give away or trade?Just m…

Started by Joshua del Mar

2 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Joshua del Mar

Wharram Tiki 26

Hi , I need a set of plans for a tiki 26 . ( Ive tried wharrams direct, without success). Either very good used or preferably new.

Started by ruth turnbull

3 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by ruth turnbull

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service