Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Looking for....Want to Buy (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking to buy a wharram cat

hi  all wharram boat lovers im looking to build or buy a  wharram  cat not sure whats will be best for me i want a boat to live on  and sai…

Started by alan lamputt

15 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Alan tapper

WHARRAM TIKI HITIA 17 BUILDING PLANS.

Hi, Does anyone have a set of building plans or a part completed Hitia 17 that they would like to sell? Best Wishes, weeirv.

Started by Sidney Burroughs

0 Sep 13, 2015

Searching a wharam!

Hello! i'm new in the website! I'm searching a wharam, between 32 and 39 feet. I'm french, living on the south of france. If someone has in…

Started by Anne Pribat

14 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by guerin

Charts for Tehini #138s voyage.

Howdy one an' all. Does anyone have redundant paper charts of the Canaries, west and east coasts of Africa, South Africa, Indian ocean, and…

Started by Anthony McLeod

8 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Bao Ya

Tangaroa - Flor de Luna

I'm very interested to hear where the Tangaroa "Flor de Luna" is. I owned her between 1998 and 2000 and sold her in Langkawi, Malaysia. The…

Started by Carl

14 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by braiden fuda ball

Pahi 26 at Franklin Tasmania

Hello, I wish to make contact with the owner of a Pahi 26 currently located on the riverside at Franklin in Southern Tasmania. It has been…

Started by steve.cameron.62

0 Feb 2, 2015

Wharram trials

Experienced sailor seeking experience sailing Wharram Tiki 38 or greater. Willing to help with provisions. Great cook and easy going person…

Started by Lorrie Bosick

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Jean-Michel Bader

Tiki 26 front beam CAD file

Hi Does anyone know if there is  a CAD file for the parts for a front beam for a tiki 26?  (obviously would liase with JWD about fees etc)…

Started by Johnny Martin

0 Mar 13, 2014

Tiki 26 Front Beam

Hi - my front beam is shot - anyone have a spare grp or wood spare front beam.... also has anyone made one in aluminium? best Johnny

Started by Johnny Martin

3 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Robert Hughes

Looking for Crew: Norfolk to Beaufort and points South

Hello Wharram Builders! S/V Mon Tiki, a USCG certificated Tiki 38 now lays in Norfolk, awaiting my return next month to continue her journ…

Started by David Ryan

16 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Thom delForge

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service