Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Looking for....Want to Buy (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to buy a Tiki 21 or 26 US prefer east coast

Hello, I am looking to buy a tiki 21 or 26 on the east coast of the US, with a trailer. I would like a boat that is usable, even if it requ…

Started by michael k

6 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by jim nichols

South Coast UK Mooring

Hi - I am looking for a winter mooring to rent for a tiki 26 - somewhere a bit sheltered in UK - eg weymouth, plymouth or even falmouth.  A…

Started by Johnny Martin

2 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Robert Sheridan

looking for Tiki 21

I'm looking for a Tiki 21 in any condition. I'm located in Maine but have been known to travel for the right boat. Try me if you have one a…

Started by peter laing

6 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by peter laing

looking to buy a wharram cat

hi  all wharram boat lovers im looking to build or buy a  wharram  cat not sure whats will be best for me i want a boat to live on  and sai…

Started by alan lamputt

15 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Alan tapper

WHARRAM TIKI HITIA 17 BUILDING PLANS.

Hi, Does anyone have a set of building plans or a part completed Hitia 17 that they would like to sell? Best Wishes, weeirv.

Started by Sidney Burroughs

0 Sep 13, 2015

Searching a wharam!

Hello! i'm new in the website! I'm searching a wharam, between 32 and 39 feet. I'm french, living on the south of france. If someone has in…

Started by Anne Pribat

14 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by guerin

Charts for Tehini #138s voyage.

Howdy one an' all. Does anyone have redundant paper charts of the Canaries, west and east coasts of Africa, South Africa, Indian ocean, and…

Started by Anthony McLeod

8 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Bao Ya

Tangaroa - Flor de Luna

I'm very interested to hear where the Tangaroa "Flor de Luna" is. I owned her between 1998 and 2000 and sold her in Langkawi, Malaysia. The…

Started by Carl

14 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by braiden fuda ball

Pahi 26 at Franklin Tasmania

Hello, I wish to make contact with the owner of a Pahi 26 currently located on the riverside at Franklin in Southern Tasmania. It has been…

Started by steve.cameron.62

0 Feb 2, 2015

Wharram trials

Experienced sailor seeking experience sailing Wharram Tiki 38 or greater. Willing to help with provisions. Great cook and easy going person…

Started by Lorrie Bosick

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Jean-Michel Bader

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service