Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Looking for....Want to Buy (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for a Tiki 21, pref in UK

Hi, Im looking for a Tiki 21, preferably in the UK and if possible with trailer? Thanks

Started by Alec G

3 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Unused Tiki 26 or 30 plans?

Hi,  Just keeping an eye out and my hand up for any unused Tiki 26 or Tiki 30 plans. Please message me if you have or know someone who want…

Started by Josh

6 May 23, 2017
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

Looking for Tiki 30

I'm still looking for a Tiki 30 with deck cabin in good condition In or near australasia Robert Multihull1@gmail.com

Started by Robert

4 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Gianni

Where is she now?

This is the first Wharram I  ever saw "in the flesh" as it were. It was in Titusville Florida in the '70s, for sale. After I finished schoo…

Started by jim nichols

0 Apr 2, 2017

Wanted: Wharram For Singlehanding live aboard

Boat must have credentials, 90's or newer with recent survey and in turn key condition.  I have 2.8 Ha olive farm with sea views of the E…

Started by Greg and Liza Stewart

7 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Michael Stephani

naraï, tehini...

Hello, I am looking for a wharram, naraï or tehini,... for a project of round the world. I am about to come to England (from France) in Feb…

Started by régis thoinnet

1 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by régis thoinnet

Want to Buy - UK / Europe

Greetings all - I am potentially looking for a Wharram (UK or Europe. Ideally a PAHI 42, Narai mkIV or possibly other 35ft plus 'classic'…

Started by Harry Berry

0 Jan 20, 2017

LOOKING FOR PAHI 26 IN EUROPE

Ciao! I am looking for a Pahi 26 in Europe. I would like to buy... If somebody have some info please reply me here or write me: valerio_bru…

Started by Krishna of the Sea

3 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Krishna of the Sea

Want to buy a Wharram... how to avoid unnecessarily hiring a surveyor?

Hello everyone. I want to buy a Wharram (in my case I'm looking for a Tiki 38) and I am not that knowledgeable about boat construction. Th…

Started by Jordi

27 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Jordi

Looking for a Tiki 38 or Pahi 42

Hello good Wharram folk,  I'm just posting on the off chance someone somewhere might be about too, or know of ,one of the above boats comin…

Started by Anthony hunt

16 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Brett Parker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service