Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

How do I? (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THAILAND AND DOCUMENTS

Hi, my first post here: I want to build a Amatasi, and looking for informations on how to obtain documents from the Thai authorities when t…

Started by Gianni

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Maxim Jurgens

Antifouling quantity for tiki 26.

Could somebody please tell me how much antifouling is needed for one coat on a tiki 26, Thanks!

Started by Frank Higgott

5 May 31, 2016
Reply by Frank Higgott

What is the first knot to tie when joing the beams to hull

I used a bowline at the end of the line pass the end through the loop and pull tight in the opposite direction . I am concerned that the li…

Started by patrick lennon

3 May 6, 2016
Reply by patrick lennon

Launch a Tehini?

I am hoping to launch in the summer, but the boat is too big for the boatyards cradle. The preferred method is to reverse a low loader unde…

Started by Robin Oakley

7 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Dealing with beam failure at sea

Hi All, We've just recently dealt with some rot in the top of our rear beam which has got me thinking, Should a beam fail while underway w…

Started by Tristram Cheer

1 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Brett Parker

To take of the copper wire

Bonjour, Now that I am -almost ready to put the front and back deck on, I would like to know how to take of the copper wire used for stichi…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

8 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Blanc Jean-Paul

meissner winch service

hi - I have a small meissner winch on a tiki 26 and I am trying to service it.  I could hardly turn the winch - dont know what happend - it…

Started by Johnny Martin

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Johnny Martin

How to Lower the Main Mast on a Tiki 38?

Hello Wharram Lovers. This is my first post.  I own a Tiki38 in the Philippines and do not have access to a crane or other marina services.…

Started by Marc Vieux

7 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Marc Vieux

Main Halyard Cleat

Is there any reason not to mount main and gaff halyard cleats on the mast - my mast  is aluminium and I was going to use self tapers. than…

Started by Johnny Martin

5 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Johnny Martin

tiki 26 cabin lid fastening

Hi - I have a grp 26 - my cabin lid is one solid piece of grp - i have fitted two runners at the front - so i can push the lid along and th…

Started by Johnny Martin

5 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Johnny Martin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service