Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

How do I? (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love me tender.

Hi all,i am looking at building a stitch and glue tender.I have a little 2hp motor.Something that would fit in front of the mast on a tiki…

Started by paul anderson

8 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Lee Dilkes

What is the flare angle on a Tiki 26?

Could someone measure and tell me the flare angle or V angle of a Tiki 26 hull? Thanks

Started by Aneblanc

5 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Andrés

Netting beams lashed or bolted?

Anybody out there got any idea's on whether I should lash on my netting beams or bolt them?  As l have just finished putting beam lashings…

Started by matt connolly

10 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by matt connolly

What is the cheapest and optimal size and type of Wharram for travel and life on board, solo or duo ?

Hello,I write from france ( sorry for my english vocabulary! )I plan to probably buy a boat soon, both economic , simple and "modest" , in…

Started by apache

18 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Big tane

Repairing damage to keels, how to lift a Tiki 38' above high tide?

Hi all, My Tiki 38' recently had an excursion onto a reef after breaking her moorings while I was away. Fortunately, there's only minor da…

Started by Norm van't Hoff

15 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Rogerio Martin

Servicing crossbeams and boxes

Hi all, our Tiki 38' is 11years old and she's still in great condition, but it's time to service the beams and beam boxes. One beam has cra…

Started by Norm van't Hoff

3 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Norm van't Hoff

Transporting tiki 38

Tanoa broke loose in storm and suffered some damage, most cosmetic but also one small puncture above waterline. Thinking aboat moving her c…

Started by Emil Gaigher

1 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Budget Boater

Shroud position??

Hello forum, Can anyone elucidate on where the standing rigging attaches to the hulls(l mean the distance along the hull edge), as far as t…

Started by matt connolly

4 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by matt connolly

Second Hand Plan Purchase

Can anybody tell me if a Building Plan from 2002, is exactly the same as if I buy a new one from Wharram now? did they do some up date at t…

Started by Aline Recchia

5 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

THAILAND AND DOCUMENTS

Hi, my first post here: I want to build a Amatasi, and looking for informations on how to obtain documents from the Thai authorities when t…

Started by Gianni

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Maxim Jurgens

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service