Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

How do I? (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HULL GLASSING AND FAIRING

I have finally started glassing the starboard hull of the Tiki 31 I have been building for some time now. While filling the wire stitch hol…

Started by Manos Amanakis

9 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by paul anderson

Non-skid deck paints

Hi all, After much sanding, fairing and priming I will soon be ready to apply the top coats to my tiki 46. I am interested to hear everyon…

Started by Marty Peters

10 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by boatsmith

tent

next year I will sail with a littl baby (8 m.) on my tiki 26. I want to build an efficent and better tent. Easy to use, light good for sun…

Started by adriano meis

2 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by kim whitmyre

Buidling a Hitia 17'

Hi Members,I am new to this forum and have no boat building experience. I did take on a old home and have been renovating it over the last…

Started by Craig Bartlett

5 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Craig Bartlett

Beam Trough

During my latest sanding episode I discovered that the builder of my Tangaroa neglected to glass one of the beam troughs.  The wood under t…

Started by Brian Gartland

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by andy solywoda

ANTIFOUL

A number of years ago I newly anti-fouled my Tangaroa with a Jotun antifoul in Thailand. It was brilliant. After almost 2 years, there was…

Started by Carl

13 May 15, 2010
Reply by Carl

Topside Paint?

I know we discussed bottom paint in depth but I am about to paint everything above the waterline and would like to know what kind of paint…

Started by Brian Gartland

6 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Ralf

a complete deck for pahis

hi everyone, yes got stimulated by another multihull freak,may be you know,hans from basel told me to make a full complete deck over the mi…

Started by klaus detering

2 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Capgeraldo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service