Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Cruising and Places (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Micro Cruising to the limits.... Balkan Shipyards.

7 Long years have finally come to an end..... Our new Micro Cruiser is up for  any job! Tough and safe, light and compact he will go anyw…

Started by rael dobkins

0 Oct 24

Wharrams in Australia

Hi All, Recently joined the forum, just wondering if there’s any Aussie Wharram owners (particularly of Narai MKIV) on here who wouldn’t mi…

Started by QD Hart

9 Sep 3
Reply by Graham Jackson

Crew/helping hand wanted?

Hi All, I'm a young Aussie who has been romanticising about owning/building my own cat for a decade now. Now that I have finished my studie…

Started by James Wiseman

0 Jul 31

wharrams in seattle? or nearby?

Hi all. I will be in Seattle for the month of July with time to kill. Any chance somebody has a Tanenui,Tangaroa, Tiki 26or 31, or Pahi 31…

Started by Levi Verwoest

5 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Brett Parker

Water is always water, The wind will always shape it.......

The lake in town.... like a flat screen T.V. all d best.    Balkan Shipyards. https://youtu.be/KWA7pjWevt0 

Started by rael dobkins

0 May 7, 2017

More from The Southwest

More video nonsense for you.http://tiki21gratitude.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/noss-mayo-return-south-hams.html

Started by Ian Bamsey

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Ian Bamsey

Hitia, Smaller tiki, wayfarer or amastasi to borrow/rent in the US for camp cruise test?

Hello! My wife and I were in the market for a small wharram-- we currently camp cruise in a skerry and a GP 14... We won't be building or b…

Started by michael k

0 Nov 3, 2016

Experience with the Tane class

I built the original Tane class cat in the 70's.  Sailed from Boston to Bermuda to the Virgins and back over a couple of years.  I made the…

Started by Dana Hayden

0 Oct 4, 2016

Look what i spotted!

Watching a youtube video series with Catamaran Impi and spotted one of our members in a video.  What a small world.  It's right at the 3:05…

Started by Mike Haromy

0 Aug 17, 2016

Charter from Texas to Florida late December 2016

Hey folks, My partner and I are water lovers in our late 20's and want sailing experience. We are going to Florida after Christmas 2016 an…

Started by Josh and Kat

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Josh and Kat

RSS

© 2019   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service