Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Cruising and Places (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pacific Traditions is missing

One article of Glenn Tieman , everybody need read: http://manuleleblog.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/development-assistance/

Started by Rogerio Martin

4 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Dave Vinnicombe

What's the cost of 3 months cruising?

Audrie and I are looking to sail from Asia to Europe, as we'll be sailing a big cat we'll be taking advantage of her shallow draft, her dry…

Started by Geminidawn

5 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Galway Bay

Liveaboard and the Law, what is it?

I'm looking to move onboard in the next year or so and I'm looking forward to shedding a lot of the paper weight of modern living. Once I d…

Started by Geminidawn

5 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by mgtdOcean

registration red tape

Hi all it seems that as i am not an australian citizen but have been on a visa awaiting a decision from immigration for the last year with…

Started by paul anderson

16 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Thomas Nielsen

living costs on longterm cruising

I know there are people who cruise with almost no cash and manage, some use thousands of bucks per month and wonder where the money goes. W…

Started by WaveDancer & Bella

15 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Damon Urban

What Cruising Fuel?

I have just bought a Taylors cooker and heater off eBay. With the stainless steel and brass I was attracted by their timeless beauty. Howev…

Started by Adrian Hall

4 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff Kittle

Jigal Diaries

Hi all,I have recently sailed from Sumatra to Broome in Western Australia after buying a Wharram Tiki 38. I sailed with my 14 year old son…

Started by David Broun

3 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Bob Bois

Snow on the Chesapeake

Hello Fellow Adventurers and Sairlors,      Especially those in the Caribbean and Bahamas, especeially those in Green Turtle Cay, Here's wh…

Started by andy solywoda

1 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by andy solywoda

good weather forecasting for passage making

A friend came over and suggested I go to passageweather.com and see the nice weather forecasting that is available for free on the oceans o…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by George Ray

Travel stories

I am really keen to hear other sailors stories about trips they have made and how their boats performed. This is the post construction joy…

Started by Paul Lawton

1 May 24, 2009
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service