Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Cruising and Places (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tiki 26 beach trailer

Hello everybody. I need a trailer to carry my tiki 26 from sea, through the beach and for 500 meters road. I will not disassemble the catam…

Started by adriano meis

6 Dec 8, 2023
Reply by Vincent Fournier

Dragging anchor is frightening... Balkan Shipyards

Balkan Bay Navi School, today we DRAG ANCHOR, a frightening day... What I did wrong and what I never do anymore... An introduction to ancho…

Started by rael dobkins

0 Jan 30, 2022

The FUTURE is in the PAST! Can U NAVIGATE???

NAVIGATING on PAPER people, it's a GREAT PLEASURE!!! An introduction to NAVIGATION Balkan Style... Keep Shunting, Balkan Shipyards https:/…

Started by rael dobkins

2 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by rael dobkins

Black Sea Cruising, Beach HUNTING, 2nd episode.

PROA Black Sea SAILING, 2nd Episode. Off Road SHUNTING and ROUGH sailing, FREESTYLE Cruising and FUN for nothing. Shunters are amazing, and…

Started by rael dobkins

0 Nov 24, 2021

Help finding assembly/Launch site on the Arkansas river in OK or close by?

Took my T38 to the Three Forks Harbor Marina in Muskogee, Oklahoma three years ago for final assembly in their workyard and then to launch…

Started by Axel

0 Sep 28, 2021

Insurance:

I am trying to get insurance cover for an Atlantic crossing and cruising in the caribbean. but my present broker after two weeks said they…

Started by Raymond O'Neill

5 Mar 14, 2021
Reply by Robert Sheridan

Sailing Israel on 'Touch Wood' A Tiki 38

What a great Cruise, Heading south in the Med, cruising off Tel Aviv Israel on a Tiki 38........ Had the time of my life, the clip below te…

Started by rael dobkins

0 Dec 24, 2019

Micro Cruising to the limits.... Balkan Shipyards.

7 Long years have finally come to an end..... Our new Micro Cruiser is up for  any job! Tough and safe, light and compact he will go anyw…

Started by rael dobkins

0 Oct 24, 2019

Wharrams in Australia

Hi All, Recently joined the forum, just wondering if there’s any Aussie Wharram owners (particularly of Narai MKIV) on here who wouldn’t mi…

Started by QD Hart

9 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Graham Jackson

Crew/helping hand wanted?

Hi All, I'm a young Aussie who has been romanticising about owning/building my own cat for a decade now. Now that I have finished my studie…

Started by James Wiseman

0 Jul 31, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service