Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Building Techniques and Solutions (325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gunwale/outwale/hull stringer rot repair help. Also dolly solution pics

Hi everyone, my t-26 has rot on the outwale. It looks like the fiberglass from the deck cracked at the corner and allowed water to infiltra…

Started by michael k

2 Aug 18, 2020
Reply by Ian R

Gunwale/outwale/hull stringer rot repair help. Also dolly solution pics

Hi everyone, my t-26 has rot on the outwale. It looks like the fiberglass from the deck cracked at the corner and allowed water to infiltra…

Started by michael k

0 Aug 16, 2020

Tiki 30 or 38 rudder lashing sheet please

I am prepping to hang the rudders on the Raka project this week.  I have the sheet from a Tiki 21 and would like to see the spacing of the…

Started by Alex parrish

3 Apr 9, 2020
Reply by Alex parrish

Need materials list sugestions for a Pahi 63 build

We are planning the construction of a Pahi 63 starting this year. We have run the numbers and are satisfied with the prospect. The first in…

Started by P.L.Brantley

2 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by P.L.Brantley

Building in the Philippines

Good day everyone.  Was thinking of moving to the Philippines to build a Tiki 38.  Does anyone know about the availability of building mate…

Started by Alberto

3 Feb 18, 2020
Reply by Iain & Cherry Mae Cairns

measurements ono the plans

Hi there Looking at the plans of a tiki38 I see that there is sometimes differences between the written measurements and the one i measure…

Started by Vili

6 Jan 10, 2020
Reply by Ian R

Carbon fibre masts

Hi all This is my first post on this site despite the fact I have been building my Tiki 38 for the last three years, but felt I had nothing…

Started by Ifor Davies

11 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by chris.t.schupp

Sea trials, huge success!

Hi all, works flawlessly a modern junk rig mounted onto our latest proa Make O'Break..... the result was above all expectations..... Fast…

Started by rael dobkins

0 Sep 15, 2019

Poplar Marine???

Poplar is amazing wood, farmed like corn, planted around industrial areas it drinks polluted water as it fights air pollution.... A tough…

Started by rael dobkins

4 Sep 8, 2019
Reply by Ian R

A long Road comes to an end! Junk Rigged!!

Guys I know it's not a Wharram, but loving Wharrams introduced me to Pacific Proas........ It's been a hard journey of trial and error with…

Started by rael dobkins

3 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Levi Verwoest

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service