Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

Building Techniques and Solutions (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tiki 30 beams for 26

hi everyone i have just read scott williams latest excellent blog and he suggests making tiki 30 beams for the tiki 26 as it is far less co…

Started by paul anderson

36 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Ian

You Might Be Building A Tiki 46 On Your Own if.........

You Might Be Building A Tiki 46 On Your Own if......... You never, ever, ever, look more than one page ahead in the construction booklet.…

Started by Mike Haromy

37 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Nielsen

our nesting dinghy - need economic ideas for fendering

We are nearly finished building our new plywood stitch and glue nesting dinghy designed by our friend Ed Davis and slightly modified by Nev…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Robert Hughes

Windvane Steering

Hi all, We would like to fit windvane steering to our Tiki 30 at some point and I am trying to work out the best way to do it. Unfortnalely…

Started by Robert Sheridan

30 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by laurent

BUILD TIME ACCURACY OF WHARRAM PLANS

Hi everyone!  My husband and I are looking into building a Narai Mrk IV and I've been trying to come up with an accurate estimate of build…

Started by Kristen Ringman

42 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Robert Lusignan

pahi 31

Bonjour ! Me voici heureux possesseur d'un Pahi 31 en Bretagne ! Nous allons faire les premières navigations cet été ! Sa largeur est de 4,…

Started by berbar2009

7 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by stella

Saving KAVENGA

Dear Ralf,   First let me tell a story and then I will suggest a way KAVENGA can be saved.   Nev and I were sailing in Bahamas and came upo…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

17 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by David Hill

Tiki 46

Hello, I have a set of study plans for a Tiki 46. I am looking a the concept of hauling a 400 lbs motorcycle on the boat. So far the idea…

Started by Darcy Rylander

14 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Darcy Rylander

Simple inexpensive building shed plans and instructions from the USDA website

while researching a solar project, I came across a USDA website dedicated to the high tunnel agriculture industry. There are detailed instr…

Started by allan poulter

3 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Jeff Kittle

Tiki 30 dolphin striker

Tiki 30 I have already purchased and will be using a 32ft Aluminum Mast. Is there any revision on the Dolphin Striker? Can I eliminate i…

Started by Steven N. Soward

5 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service