Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wharram charter business in Thailand for sale

FOR SALE : well established yacht charter business in Phuket , Thailand .Turn- key.                     - Fully registered and licenced,leg…

Started by maxim jurgens

2 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by maxim jurgens

Tiki 21'adventures

Hello,  I'm french so excuse my english, as you know french are very bad at language ! I'm also new in this group and not used to forum.…

Started by Ma rion

0 Jan 20, 2021

tiki 38 weight and draught

Hi I know the weight is supposed to be 3000 empty and 5000 kg loaded and .75 m draught but is the .75 at 3 or 5000kg and has anyone measure…

Started by dave tomlinson

7 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Nathan Stanley

pahi 31 restoration

Hi everyone, 3 weeks ago I was going for a drive out to the coast near the family farm, and I passed what was unmistakably a wharram catama…

Started by Dominic Tarr

9 Dec 1, 2020
Reply by Ian R

Tiki 26 aluminium beams

Hi - I need to replace my beams and prompted by this plan to make baot really trailerable eg replacing cockpit with netting. - anyone any…

Started by Johnny Martin

13 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by maxim jurgens

People of the Sea. James Wharram and Hanneke's new book.

I have just bought my copy of this book which has been awaited for with great anticipation for some time.  I thoroughly recommend it. Excel…

Started by Don Brazier

2 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Michael Zechany

Assembly and launch sites in California?

My plans for launching my T38 on the Arkansas river and heading to the Gulf are seriously in doubt now that travel is so restricted in and…

Started by Axel

2 Sep 5, 2020
Reply by Axel

Sea, Sun & Taraipo

My new book about 50,000 miles of adventure and fun with my trusty Wharram Tangaroa Mk1 'Taraipo' has just been published. It is full of pr…

Started by John Jameson

1 Sep 4, 2020
Reply by Don Brazier

FREE CROSSBEAMS & COCKPIT FOR TIKI 26

Well almost free, I'd appreciate a small contribution to the RNLI for whatever you think is reasonable.  You never know when you might need…

Started by Robert Hughes

8 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Robert Hughes

Consider a higher mast if planning a pod

What's this looks like my mast is too short----well not really it's just that I built a pod a stern of it which kind of essentially makes f…

Started by john james

0 Jun 19, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service