Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crew

I live in South Africa and am keen to get some sailing xp on a wharram of any size. Coastal or ocean. I'm 29 and very capable, grew up sail…

Started by Jesse Walker

0 Aug 15, 2010

Rory +Jester challenge

Apologies if  this is old news for youRory McDougall is in the Middle of the Atlantic at the end of his second week in the Jester challenge…

Started by john harris

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by kim whitmyre

Wharram as drawnby Nigel Irens

Some of you may have seen this already but it is pretty cool. A bit of a clone but has some nice features.There have been several built I b…

Started by boatsmith

5 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by dave tomlinson

New on the site

Hello FolksI am Alex von Graevenitz , moving back to Uruguay for 3rd time after living in many places along my life. Same as Luis - the own…

Started by alex

1 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Tom

Richard Woods cat for sale

This is a whole lot of boat for not much money. Ricard is asking $16,000 for this boat. There are more details on his website http://www.sa

Started by boatsmith

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by boatsmith

Wharram surveyor in South Africa.

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know of a south africa based surveyor that has experience with wharram catamarans? or could anyone recommend a goo…

Started by Marty Peters

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Marty Peters

tiki 26 mod

ouch! what do you think of that ? is it really improvement for all tiki or just to cure his specific rigging problem ? http://ariki.zalozba

Started by laurent

4 May 30, 2010
Reply by Hector de Ezcurra

video Tiki 38 Kaimiloa from Florianopolis to Rio Grande, Brasil

sorry but i'm not skilled enough to reduce the video to upload it here.so if anyone of you are skilled, you can try to do it for me :-)tksr…

Started by luis

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by luis

helm mechanism in a Tiki 38

Hi,I have had some problems while sailing Kaimiloa, because the rope that surrounds the drum that is located behind the helm wheel and cone…

Started by luis

2 May 20, 2010
Reply by luis

Captain cook Pahi 42 for sale

Well I just found this site so sorry my first post is something for sale. I am selling my boat. I have come down in price from around 100k…

Started by David A Girvin

0 May 6, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service