Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HAPPY St.PATRICK'S DAY

Happy Paddy's Day  17 Mar. You do'nt have to be Irish and even if you are you do'nt have to drink a gallon of porter. Just have a good time…

Started by Galway Bay

0 Mar 16, 2012

Wharrams in New Zealand (north)

Hello. My name is Thomas, I am a young wharram lover and have read all the writings and watched all the videos but have yet gone for a sail…

Started by Thomas Nance

4 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nance

Hold fast video on vimeo

Hello all I watched this video and the spirit of the thing got me smiling,worth a peek.

Started by paul anderson

13 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Jeff Kittle

Last Forum Standing

This would appear to be the only forum left that focuses on Wharrm catamarans. Scott Brown no longer has his forum up and the Wharrams have…

Started by boatsmith

15 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Budget Boater

Soft-shackles: how to make them and testing of strength

Here is a nice page with good instruction on the making and testing of the strength of these shackles:   soft shackles     The shackles en…

Started by kim whitmyre

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by sirfbus1964

Outboard Motor Shaft Extensions

http://www.marineparts.com/partspages/accessories/acc8.htm  This company sells 5" extensions for almost all of the Yamaha outboards. The co…

Started by boatsmith

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Charlie

re sails

All sail have their drawbacks the thing is sails aren't wings as Bertrand has shown the perfect sail shape is a D the problem then is swapp…

Started by sirfbus1964

0 Oct 23, 2011

Rebuild or replacement of Tiki26 beams

Hi, I've just bought a neglected T26 with good hulls but poor beams. I have no drawings to build new and am considering alternative beams.…

Started by Nigel Crossley

6 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Russell and Janet Puryear

Problème d'époxy Problem of epoxy

Bonjour à tous Mon soucis est le suivant. J'ai commencé a enduire d' époxy mes panneaux de contreplaqué, la première couche n'est jamais tr…

Started by Olivier R.

7 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Olivier R.

Questions about using a sock with my drifter. . .

I just obtained a reasonably priced sock to use with a second-hand drifter for gentle air. I hung it the other day from my light air halyar…

Started by kim whitmyre

6 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by kim whitmyre

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service