Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOW DID THIS NUTTER GET ON THIS SITE.

GOOD DAY ALL WHARRAMITES BELOW IS AN EMAIL THAT I RECEIVED THRU THIS FORUM IF YOU DO SPEAK TO THIS MAN YOU WILL RECEIVE SPAM ASKIN IF U WAN…

Started by Iain & Cherry Mae Cairns

17 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Iain & Cherry Mae Cairns

Hitia 17

People:  I have just arrived  the Plans Study of Hitia 17, but besides the obvious, is in English and not read, you do not have or can not…

Started by Darwin Barreiro

0 Jul 8, 2012

Books

I'm wondering if anyone has written any books about their build or things that have happened to them while building or sailing.  Just check…

Started by Tom

2 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Neil Hawkesford

list of changes recomended or completed for physical disabilities or limitations

I am interested in creating a list of modifications made to assist those with physical limitations due to age, accident or necessity. pictu…

Started by Mike Mac

1 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

what choice>

Hi all... first post ...and its a matter of opinion ... I would like to hear yours for the past few years I've been browsing for a suitable…

Started by steve martland

1 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

Travel to Keys Hui from SE USA

Hello I live in St Augustine and was thinking of going to the Hui. I'm 380 miles or so N of there off I95. looking for someone to share th…

Started by LastParadise

0 Apr 30, 2012

James and Hanneke Attending the Florida Wharram Rendezvous

I spoke with James and Hanneke this morning and they are indeed coming to FL . They will come out a few days early to visit our new shop an…

Started by boatsmith

2 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Hanneke Boon

Glenn Tiemann / manu rere

Does anyone know about the whereabouts of Glenn and his Manu Rere? Last fix was Pohnpei (Mikronesia) in April 2011.

Started by WaveDancer & Bella

2 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by WaveDancer & Bella

Tiki 31 needs a good home

Hi all, I find myself in the position of needing to find a good home for my Tiki 31 Bell' Acqua.  I bought her about 3 or 4 years ago and s…

Started by Paul Lawton

2 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Rogerio Martin

James and Hanneke might attend the May Rendezvous

I have been chatting with Hanneke about she and ames coming over to the rendezvous this year. She has sad maybe, they aretalking about it.…

Started by boatsmith

0 Apr 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service