Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Search for wharrams in Florida

We're a Belgian couple looking to maybe buy a wharram, just arrived in Florida a couple of days ago. Wondering if anyone here would be open…

Started by JoyLeander

1 Jun 8, 2023
Reply by Ian R

insurance - anybody know a good cruising insurance company?

Does anybody know of a good insurance company that will cover larger home built Wharrams in America and the Bahamas?  We have never had…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

2 Jun 5, 2023
Reply by Kelvin McDaniel

International Perfection Paint

I painted my 31 with International Perfection 2 pack paint. Roller/dolly brush, mainly. This stuff is not easy to use, but if certain meth…

Started by Ian R

0 May 24, 2023

Launch Options?

Hello All, I am looking at a Tangaroa Mk4 or Narai Mk4 build to launch in Lake Erie and eventually sail to the Atlantic but am not finding…

Started by Derek Snyder

7 Apr 23, 2023
Reply by Ian R

Bulkhead attachment, stringers, and weave fill? :)

Hello fellow Wharram fans! I’ve been messing about with a Tiki 30 for years. Have not made much progress, just getting to installing the bo…

Started by OldCrow

10 Feb 5, 2023
Reply by OldCrow

New Zealand Pahi

Just back from New Zealand - we were stayed in Queenstown with relations for 2 days - a long way from the sea but on the border of lake Wak…

Started by Johnny Martin

0 Jan 10, 2023

Hull construction

I have finished most of my small parts and I’m finally starting the first hull.   I have the lower panels loosely stitched to the keel and…

Started by Jeff plentovich

0 Nov 30, 2022

a large wharram (Pahi?) in a new film

There's a new film "savage waters" with a rather large wharram playing it's part in it. I think it's a Pahi.. Not sure.. Check the image: h…

Started by tide

0 Nov 9, 2022

tiki 38 through french canals

Would it be at all possible to bring a tiki 38 through the French canal system from English channel to the Mediterranean. Alternative route…

Started by patrick lennon

1 Oct 25, 2022
Reply by Olivier R.

TIKI 26 UNUSED PLANS FOR SALE

More info tikiwharram@protonmail.com Thanks

Started by Declan Rounsevell

1 Sep 10, 2022
Reply by Andy Nemier

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service