Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (385)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Wharrams sailing on the Chesapeake

I've got a few days off and I am looking for an opportunity to poke around on a Wharram, having just purchased a Tiki 26... Drop me a line.…

Started by michael k

0 Jul 13

Beam lashings

Hey so far so good it's really time to decide on the lashings I have some 3/16 sta-set Black double braid polyester. It seems kind of skinn…

Started by john james

5 Jun 28
Reply by Brad Ingram

Andy Smith boats

I own a 2005 38’ (Andy Smith) Tiki which seems to have a lot of rot issues for such s young boat, this latest issue is the rear mast rotti…

Started by Rob Daigle

6 Jun 10
Reply by Rob Daigle

tiki 26 jester Challenge 2018

Anyone have info about Steve Hickey,of Newlyn Magic, on a tiki 26 from Uk. sailing in the Jester Challenge 2018

Started by patrick lennon

1 May 29
Reply by Matthew Harrison

Cheap price of secondhand boats including Wharrams, sustainability etc

On Ebay today in the UK there is a Wharram Hinemoa for £2300, with rig, and some equipment. I've spent more than that over the years on di…

Started by Ian R

8 May 16
Reply by Omar M. Rashash

Cookie has a new home

Cookie has a new owner in Steve Burge. We delivered Cookie down to Plymouth from Exmouth on Sat 17th March. Coldest trip I ever had on her!…

Started by Rory McDougall

4 May 16
Reply by Penn D

Sail cover and luff tube

Bonjour, Finaly we hoisted the sails on our Tiki 21, nice and easy, to my surprise -I am a pessimist- and after some photos put the main do…

Started by Éric Bouvéron

8 Apr 17
Reply by Ian Bamsey

tiki 38 project, allergy to epoxy

Hello wharram builders and friends! Me and my partner Ondra started building our tiki 38 last year in january. We have most of the starboar…

Started by Eva Zvonickova

10 Apr 13
Reply by Ian R

Nice tiki 38 for sale in nz $75,000 nz

google trademe NZ Tiki 38 and you should find the ad with details and photos, could swap for the proceeds of selling a Spanish olive farm! 

Started by dave tomlinson

1 Apr 9
Reply by dave tomlinson

Bazinga is For Sale

Here is the Yachtworld listing. Some very nice photos of an exceptionally well maintained yacht. Call Cal Landau for info 561-312-0010 Bazi…

Started by boatsmith

0 Apr 8

RSS

© 2018   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service