Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (367)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Actual Build Weight of a Hitia 17

I just came across my notes, so I figured I'd post this. All weights in lbs.   29 Mast   5 Gaff  22 Crossbeam, Front  23 Crossbeam, Middle …

Started by Omar M. Rashash

2 Apr 14
Reply by Robert Hughes

LARGYALO looking for transatlantic crew

LARGYALO will be crossing the Atlantic back to the Med in May. We are a bit short of crew and would prefer Wharram Friends to sail with us.…

Started by LARGYALO

1 Apr 8
Reply by Axel

Amatasi

Somebody about to build a Amatasi?

Started by WaveDancer & Bella

4 Mar 25
Reply by WaveDancer & Bella

PCA site with all the magazines is back online!

We finally found a friend that would host our files. You can access them here: http://pca.colegarner.com/ colegarner.com has nothing to…

Started by Bill & Houston Barker

2 Mar 19
Reply by paul anderson

strong point for drogue

i would like to have a strong point/s to attach a drogue on a tiki 26 can someone enlighten me please.

Started by paul anderson

15 Mar 8
Reply by Roger

Marine canopies.

This site popped up on my Facebook and thought it might be useful for anyone considering a deck tent / canopy. looks like they would be nic…

Started by Marty Peters

0 Feb 23

cost of building a Tiki 38

Thanks for the add to the group.  Can anyone give an approximate cost to building a Tiki 38?  Regarding the lashings, can the lashing be do…

Started by Jay J Hunt

6 Feb 23
Reply by Rod Jones

Peace IV has new owners!

Yesterday the paper work was completed for the sale of Peace IV to her new owners.  They are a young couple from Costa Rica who have the yo…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

10 Feb 4
Reply by Ann and Neville Clement

Interesting read about an Atlantic 57 capsize.

https://www.chriswhitedesigns.com/leopard-capsize This is not a Wharram specific subject but it got me wondering how a big wharram would h…

Started by Rod Jones

3 Jan 25
Reply by Budget Boater

LAUNCHING OF TIKI 26 ''Honey Badger.''

The time has come to launch my boat.It has been a long build with a number of challenges.I have a billion small things to do before the lau…

Started by paul anderson

25 Jan 23
Reply by Scott Williams

RSS

© 2017   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service