Wharram Builders and Friends

A Photo & Discussion Forum for Wharram Design Enthusiasts

NEWS (446)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHARRAM MEET NEW ZEALAND

Just a reminder to all in New Zealand (or abroad who want to come along...) for our Wharram meet in early January 2011 at Kawau island. Anc…

Started by Carl

0 Dec 8, 2010

Travel Lift Vice Crane for Hauling Boats

I've contracted a travelift to pull Mouzzer this year using slings under the hulls instead of using a crane with the slings going under the…

Started by Ron Hall

7 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Haver

Tiki as an outrigger

Been working in my tiki 30 and have hit some snags in money, life and work...I have one hull almost done and was wondering if anyone has al…

Started by Jordan Balbresky

4 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by wakataitea

Tiki 46 solar panel location

We placed four 80 watt solar panels over the netting on the port side aft this summer and this is keeping us in good balance on Peace's…

Started by Ann and Neville Clement

0 Nov 21, 2010

Charter a Tiki 30 in the Florida Keys

Our Tiki 30 is currently available for bareboat charter in Islamorada in the Florida Keys. You can pick her up there and leave her in Key W…

Started by boatsmith

0 Oct 30, 2010

Good Ideas

Noc Tolay has just posted some photos of his mew Tiki 46. he also posted some photos of his Tiki 30. When we were building our Tiki 30 I lo…

Started by boatsmith

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by boatsmith

Dynell for the decks

A good friend has tried Dynell fabric for a deck covering.  I helped him apply some of it and we used epoxy and Dynell the same way you wou…

1 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by boatsmith

Wharrams for sale

Here are some links to boats that are currently offered.  Davidhttp://www.boatsonline.com.au/boats-for-sale/used/sailing-boats.php?de=46216…

Started by boatsmith

29 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Dudeman

Tiki Troubadour - the start of something BIG

Several years ago, Bob Bois contacted us re building plans for the Tiki 46.  Then some delays happened because of a move and a few years…

4 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Bertrand FERCOT

Soth African delivery of Tiki 46

Dear All, My Delivery `skipper has let me down and i am looking for some crew/ skipper for a delivery from Mossel Bay to Richards Bay in so…

Started by Marty Peters

7 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Jesse Walker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Budget Boater.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service